Saturday, December 1, 2018

Kidney donation to a Muslim friend for Sikh girl




In kashmir, the Sikh girl became a house and hospital barrier to thank her Muslim friend, and the girl decided to bring the case to court.

Manjit Singh Kohli, 23, a social worker from the Dampurpur district of Kashmir, has decided to donate a grid to his 22-year- old Samran Akhtar, a resident of Rajohar district, according to the Indian newspaper.


 Kohli says that we both have friends over the last four years and that Samin Akhtar has been doing social work in Jammu for many years, that I have a passionate relationship with him and that I have a firm belief in humanity, which has given me a donation.

Kohli also says that Srinagar never told her anything about her illness, knowing that I came through a friend of mine, that she's a hard partner when she needs me. Decided to give a grid.
Sohail Akhtar is also a friend of his friend in this unfaithful process, saying that Kohli is the owner of an amazing personality. Summon also said that Kohli expressed his desire to give me my child by contacting me, for the first time I didn't believe in my ears, but when he took me to the competent committee, my heart was filled with emotions and it was a real process for me to change my life.

However, he says that doctors of the Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) are delayed by putting " unnecessary barriers " due to the permission of the donation committee, not knowing why we are being walled. Kohli says that his family sent the notice to the hospital and will never accept it, but I can make my own decision, I donate legally, I don't need the consent of my family.

Kohli also says that he will refer the court to the week in which the hospital should be ordered to take a delay in the delay process, because in such cases there is a previous verdict, hopefully the decision was in our favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment